S.P.A.M. Salad is easily one of my favorite salad go tos. It is easy to make and loaded with super food goodness so it's really healthy for you too.
With the combo of healthy fat with the olive oil and avocado, plus the spinach, pineapple and
You can check out some of the health benefits at the link sat the end of the recipe if you are interested if you are interested in learning more about just how good for you this salad is!!
Serves: 4-6 Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0
4 generous cups of freshly washed Spinach Leaves
1 Avocado - large
1 Mango - regular
1/4 Fresh Pineapple
2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
1. Place the freshly washed spinach leaves into a large Tupperware container or gallon size zip lock bag.
2. Dice the Avocado, Mango & Pineapple into apx. 1 inch cubes. Place into the container with the spinach leaves.
3. Add Olive Oil and Chili Powder to the Container. Seal completely.
4. Shake the container until the olive oil, spices, pineapple, mango and avocado have been thoroughly distributed among the spinach leaves. I like to stop when I can see that the olive oil and spices are coating all the leaves.
5. Place the mixed salad into your serving container and enjoy! You can also keep this chilled for a couple of hours before eating but don't wait too long or your leaves will get soggy and wilty.
Links to Health Benefits of the Ingredients.